Waterloo, CANADA– October 6, 2022 – Teledyne will showcase their newest products and solutions at The Vision Show taking place October 11-13, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Teledyne’s DALSA, e2v, FLIR and Lumenera businesses will display the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial imaging technology. Visit Teledyne booth #227 and explore unmatched capabilities and products from your one source for unlimited vision solutions partner.
Teledyne will participate in the following technology presentations:
- How to Build Compact, Lightweight and Affordable Depth Perception and Object Detection for Robotic Guidance and Situational Awareness” October 11, 10:00 am with Teledyne FLIR’s Senior Director, Senior Research Manager, Stephen Se
- CVP course: “Designing Line Scan Vision Systems” October 11, 1:30 pm with Teledyne DALSA’s Senior Director, Business Development, Dale Deering
Show highlights will include:
- AxCIS, new high-speed and high-resolution fully integrated line scan Contact Image Sensor
- Optimom, new 2M turnkey MIPI optical module, for instant integration into embedded vision systems
- Forge, next generation 5 GigE camera platform, first area scan camera to harness the combined wealth of customer knowledge and technical expertise from Teledyne FLIR, DALSA, and Lumenera. Designed to offer the richest combination of features on the market
- Teledyne has created the industry’s largest and most diverse area scan camera portfolio and provided access with a single SDK – see a live demonstration
- New Falcon4-CLHS M6200 and M8200 models based on Teledyne e2v’s Emerald 37M and 67M sensors. The new models are easy-to-use and engineered for applications requiring high-speed data transfer up to thousands of FPS in either partial scan mode, or when using the Multi-ROI mode
- Z-Trak2 High-Performance 3D profiler sensor for in-line measurement & inspection applications
- Hydra3D, a high-resolution, multi-tap Time-of-Flight image sensor
- Teledyne expands Genie™ Nano portfolio with new 10GigE cameras including industry’s smallest 67 MP camera for high-performance image capture
Teledyne product and application specialists will be available at the booth to demonstrate our new products and discuss your specific requirements.
Teledyne’s Vision Solutions group form an unrivaled collective of imaging expertise across the spectrum. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine to leverage each other’s strengths and provide the widest imaging technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, scientific research, spectroscopy, radiography and radiotherapy, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne offers worldwide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.
For media enquiries, please contact: