Machine Vision made simple
iNspect is a vision application software specifically designed
to simplify the design and deployment of automated inspection
on the factory floor. iNspect offers new and experienced users
alike a practical tool delivering uncompromised functionality that
can be readily applied to a wide range of manufacturing tasks.
iNspect's simple, straightforward setup allows users to quickly configure and deploy an application. Each of the inspection tools have been carefully designed to extract the relevant information from the object image. No programming or extensive training is required!
Easy User Interface
- Graphical point and click interface accessed via web browser or local keyboard and mouse
- Localized with different languages
- Easy camera, trigger and lighting setup via slider controls
- Versatile icon driven tool palette
- Flexible communication options
- Administration control and data logging
- Emulator for offline application development
Flexible Camera Solutions
- Multi camera compatibility offers low-cost per camera solutions. Each license can support up to 8 cameras.
- Supported by analog (via Vision Appliance), Firewire or GigE camera
- Flexible range of image resolution 640x480 to 1600x1200
- Mono or color imagers
- Synchronous and asynchronous part triggering
- One click color calibration
A version of iNspect is the software preloaded on our BOA smart cameras—it runs on the camera itself instead of on a host PC.
Robust Tools & Communication
- Simple click, apply and characterize setup
- Image preprocessors and calibration for image correction and translation
- Tools include: Search, ID & text reading, measuring, counting, feature finding, color verifying, bead and surface checks
- No limit to the number of tools that can be applied on each inspection
- Simple pass/fail tolerance setup
- Editing tools to quickly setup or modify complex applications with repetitive tasks
- Supports digital I/O, Serial and Ethernet communications for interfacing 3rd party equipment
- Compatible with many standard protocols such as Modbus, ProfiNet, and Ethernet/IP
- Direct connect with Rockwell Automation Controllers
- Factory ready User Interface that can be locked down to prevent unauthorized access
- Visual Basic API for customers wishing to develop their own operator look and feel
- Detect missing or incorrect components in a package or assembly
- Track or verify products - barcode, 2D matrix, printed text
- Verify label position, fill level, cap and safety seal on bottles
- Align PCBs - locate and report position of fudicials
- Locate and count objects or features
- Verify adhesive bead integrity & uniformity
- Detect short shots in plastic molded parts
- Detect presence and integrity of pills in a blister pack
Can we help?
Can we help?
Got a question? Need a quote? Want a demo?