World's first 12k Time Delay & Integration (TDI) camera. Throughput rates up to 1200 MHz and fastest line rates in the industry.
The Piranha HS family is unique in the machine vision industry. Its combination of speed, resolution and sensitivity cannot be matched by any other camera and it includes the world's first high speed 12k TDI based standard camera.
- 100x more responsivity than traditional line scan cameras
- Up to 110 kHz line rates (4k80)
- Selectable area mode of operation for easy camera alignment or for regular operation
- Configurable Base or Medium (4k) or Medium or Full (8k) Camera Link interface
- HSLink interface for ultra-high performance
- 7 µm x 7 µm pixel can be binned to a 14 µm x 14 µm pixel
- Flat field correction with four sets of coefficients for each direction
Selectable TDI or Area Mode of operation
The Piranha HS provides you with the flexibility to choose how you want to image. The area mode of operation facilitates camera set-up by allowing you to focus on a larger imaging area. You can also use area mode as your regular mode of operation. Other programmable features include number of taps, bit depth, flat field correction, direction control, stage selectability, and gain and offset control.
The new TDI family makes it easy and cost effective to switch from line scan to TDI.
The Piranha HS cameras provide an alternative to traditional line scan imaging. They enable you to meet the line rates and responsivity necessary for your high performance applications and allow you to reduce the number of cameras in your system. When you use fewer cameras, you use fewer framegrabbers, lenses, computers and cables. The Piranha HS family delivers the lowest price/pixel TDI system solution ever offered by Teledyne DALSA.
Lighting costs can also be reduced. With TDI imaging, you can use LED lights, helping you to optimize system up-time and productivity.