Imaging » Markets & Applications » Machine Vision » X-Ray Non-Destructive Testing
X-Ray Non-Destructive Testing
Industrial X-Ray for non-destructive testing
Non-destructive testing is extremely valuable for evaluation, troubleshooting, research, and quality control in science and industry, and X-ray imaging is an important NDT technique for products including circuit boards, concrete, metal parts and assemblies.
What vision tasks do you need to perform?
Could your manufacturing process benefit from vision tasks like these?
- Verify presence and connection of hidden components
- Find cracks, voids, or other flaws in assembled products
- Verify weld integrity
- Guide a robot for assembly
- Count the number of welds, teeth, slots, or other such features
- Perform a critical dimensional measurement
- Communicate with 3rd party equipment such as robots, PLCs, HMIs, and remote storage
- Take high-quality x-ray images in the field with portable detectors
Parts or assemblies Grain Bond wires Capped needles
Teledyne DALSA Machine Vision Capabilities and Tools
- High frame rate dynamic X-ray detector panels such as the Xineos or Shad-o-Box series
- Static X-ray detector panels such as the Helios, Skiagraph or Remote RadEye series
- High speed Framegrabbers for data acquisition, such as the Xcelera series
- Scanning X-ray detectors such as the Argus series
- Sapera, Sherlock, and iNspect software for powerful image processing including:
- Pattern matching tools for locating and identifying parts or features for alignment
- Edge tools for detecting the presence, absence, or position of features
- Measurement tools for checking dimensional accuracy
- Barcode (1D and 2D) readers for product identification and tracking
- Print recognition (OCR) tools for product identification, tracking, and readability
- Count tools for verifying the number of parts or features
- Flaw tools for detecting scratches, cracks, and voids
Teledyne DALSA-authorized distributors can show you how to start saving time and money with our industrial vision solutions.
Contact us today!
Can we help?
What kind of solution do you need?
Compact vision system for end users on the factory floor:
Individual Components to design into your own vision system: