Imaging » Markets & Applications » Machine Vision » X-Ray Non-Destructive Testing
X-Ray Non-Destructive Testing
Industrial X-Ray for Non-Destructive Testing
Non-destructive testing is extremely valuable for evaluation, troubleshooting, research, and quality control in science and industry, and X-ray imaging is an important NDT technique for products including circuit boards, concrete, metal parts and assemblies.
What inspection tasks do you need to perform?
Could your manufacturing process benefit from vision tasks like these?
- Verify presence and connection of hidden components
- Find cracks, voids, or other flaws in assembled products
- Verify weld integrity
- Guide a robot for assembly
- Count the number of welds, teeth, slots, or other such features
- Perform a critical dimensional measurement
- Communicate with 3rd party equipment such as robots, PLCs, HMIs, and remote storage
- Take high-quality x-ray images in the field with portable detectors
Parts or assemblies Grain Bond wires Capped needles
Teledyne DALSA-authorized distributors can show you how to start saving time and money with our industrial vision solutions.
Contact us today!
Can we help?
What kind of solution do you need?
Compact vision system for end users on the factory floor:
Individual Components to design into your own vision system: