WATERLOO, ONTARIO (August 30, 2010) – DALSA Corporation [TSX: DSA], a world leader in digital imaging technology, together with its distributor Online Solutions (Imaging) Pvt. Ltd, will feature the latest advancements in image sensors, cameras and processing for advanced defense, security and aerospace applications at INDESEC Expo 2010. The INDESEC Expo, India’s only conference and exhibition dedicated to homeland security, will be held in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, on September 6 - 8 2010, and DALSA and Online Solutions will be in booth #13.15.
DALSA will showcase its advanced imaging technology for applications such as:
- Civil Security – DALSA offers high speed, high resolution cameras and image processing software to support high priority security applications such as Border and Gate Surveillance, Under Vehicle Inspection, Face Recognition, and low light/night vision monitoring
- Defense and Military Imaging – DALSA’s extensive expertise in developing advanced images sensors for mission critical applications make us the ideal single source supplier for (near) infrared camera technology for night vision, target acquisition, and reconnaissance. Our extreme high resolution CCD and CMOS sensors and cameras are well suited for mapping and asset-target monitoring.
- Aerospace and Scientific Imaging - DALSA capabilities including backside illumination (BSI), high resolution panchromatic and spectral band TDI arrays for aerospace applications in earth observation and remote sensing. Our Multispectral, Hyperspectral and high resolution panchromatic sensors obtain the highest quality imaging data possible. We have successful delivery specialized devices for applications including environmental assessment (land, water, pollution, agriculture), aerial mapping, and astronomy.
- Intelligent Transportations Systems – DALSA offers a wide range of area and line scan cameras ready to support imaging for advanced transportation systems. Compact, lightweight and versatile cameras with on-board processing, networking capability, and ruggedized for harsh environments these cameras are ideal for applications such as License Plate Recognition, Speed and Red-Light Enforcement, Toll Management, and Traffic Control/Monitoring
- Machine Vision / Manufacturing –DALSA continues to be a lead the world in the design, manufacture and deployment of digital imaging components for the industrial vision systems. Today DALSA imaging technology is used in thousands of machine vision inspections systems and for such diverse applications as flat panel display, semiconductor, electronics, automotive, medical, packaging, solar cell, and general manufacturing.
- Image Sensors to Image Solutions - DALSA’s fully integrated technology portfolio ensures a reliable single source supply to meet both custom and standard product requirements. Together with excellence in planning, quality assurance, and customer interaction deliver highly productive relationships with both customers and business partners.
INDESEC Expo 2010
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
September 6 – 8, 2010
Media Note: For interview requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit Booth #13.15. DALSA Management will be available for media interviews during the week of the show. For high resolution images of DALSA’s products, please visit our online media kit
About DALSA Corporation
DALSA is an international leader in high performance digital imaging and semiconductors with approximately 1000 employees world-wide. Established in 1980, the Company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital imaging products and solutions, in addition to providing semiconductor products and services. DALSA's core competencies are in specialized integrated circuit and electronics technology, software, and highly engineered semiconductor wafer processing. Products and services include image sensor components (CCD and CMOS); electronic digital cameras; vision processors; image processing software; and semiconductor wafer foundry services for use in MEMS, high-voltage semiconductors, image sensors and mixed-signal CMOS chips. DALSA is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “DSA” and has its corporate offices in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.www.dalsa.com
Red Javelin Communications, Inc.