The SDCRDAC24bHBW is a 24-bit sigma-delta charge-redistribution digital-to-analog converter (DAC). It is designed to have high absolute accuracy, low noise and low power consumption, and it is robust against temperature variations. This makes the DAC ideally suited for high-performance audio as well as demanding control applications in a wide variety of environments.
The product is based on the SDCRDAC24b, but this version is not radiation-hardened. Instead, the SDCRDAC24bHBW has increased bandwidth, increased temperature stability, and lower power consumption.
The functional block diagram is shown below.
- Noise floor: <-139 dBV (10 μHz – 1 Hz)
- Noise floor: -138 dBV (1 Hz – 50 Hz)
- Noise floor: -113 dBV (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Noise floor: -83 dBV (20 Hz – 1 MHz)
- Input sample rate: 0-6 MS/s
- Total out-of-band noise: < -64 dB, without filtering
- Low latency (down to 9 clock cycles): ideal for closed loop applications
- Wide common mode range
- Quasi-differential outputs
- Outputs suitable for both current-mode and voltage-mode operation
- Total power consumption: 1.5 mW (fclk=6 MHz; power scales linearly with fclk)
- Gain stability versus < temperature: <2 ppm/K
- Low offset: < 3 μV
- Offset stability vs temperature: < 30 nV/K
- No code dependent loading of Vref
- Technology: UMC 0.18 μm CMOS
- Design is scalable with regard to area and performance
- High-precision control systems
- Automatic test equipment
- Gain and offset adjustment/calibration
- Programmable voltage and current sources
- Process and servo control
- High-quality audio
- Active noise reduction systems
Interested in more information on our data converter products or design services?
Contact us today
Can we help?
Can we help?
Got a question? Need a quote? Want a demo?