Teledyne DALSA offers customers a truly unmatched toolbox of dozens of proven and patented process modules and techniques. We are proud of our toolbox, but even more proud of our mastery of it. The greatest value Teledyne DALSA offers you is our ability to leverage and integrate individual foundry processes to bring your breakthrough MEMS designs into production.
- 5X front to front (ASML) 0.35 µm feature, 0.15 µm accuracy
- 5X front to back (ASML) 0.35 µm feature, 0.2 µm accuracy
- 1X front to back (EVG) 2.5 µm feature, 2 µm accuracy
- 1X front to front (MPA) 2.5 µm feature, 1.2 µm accuracy.
- Positive and negative resists, DUV bake
- photo-definable thick polymers
- dryfilm lamination.
- PECVD oxide, TEOS, nitride, carbide
- DRIE (SPTS)
- RIE of oxide, nitride , silicon, polysilicon, metals
- Anisotropic silicon wet etch (TMAH, KOH)
- Wet isotropic etch of oxide and aluminium
- Anhydrous HF oxide etch
Furnaces : Horizontal, Vertical
- Wet/dry oxidation
- POCL doping
- Nitride (including low stress)
- LPCVD oxide (LTO, SG/PSG, TEOS)
- LPCVD silicon (poly, amorphous, in-situ doped)
- SAM coating
- Low Current , High Current
- Species: B, BF2, P, As. Energy : 30 keV to 200 keV
- Si-Si, Si-SiO2, glass frit, anodic, Al-Ge eutectic, polymer
- Backgrind, CMP, edge grind
- Sputter Al, AlCu, AlSiCu, Ti, TiN, Ge, SiCr
- CVD Tungsten
- Electroless Plating Ni/Pd, Ni/Au
- ACV4, CD-SEM, ellipsometer, interferometer
- Spectroscopic reflectometer, surfscan
- August NSX
- Automated taping/dicing
- UV backing and cover tapes.
- Keithley Parametric testers
- MEMs electrical, optical and acoustic testing
- Test development service for MEMs
- Customer specific test systems
Can we help?
Can we help?
Got a question? Need a quote? Want more details?