Powerful Image Processing Libraries for Developing Embedded Solutions
The Sapera Embedded SDK package offers something truly remakable to embedded system developers--the ability to leverage familiar off-the-shelf development tools with advanced acquisition, control and image processing libraries to design, develop and deploy high-performance embedded vision systems using C/C++.
The SDK features powerful yet easy to use setup and configuration tools to speed up deployment and maintenance tasks. By leveraging off-the-shelf development tools and libraries, the Sapera Embedded SDK brings a familiar application development environment and extensive set of imaging libraries to allow developers and OEMs to create and deliver cost effective, customized embedded vision system applications.
- Embedded image capture and processing
- Supports ARM Coretex-A8 based processors
- Fully supports Teledyne DALSA Icon Series of Programmable Cameras
- CamExpert - Intuitive graphical camera configuration tools for rapid camera setup and analyzing images
- Optimized image processing and analysis libraries
- Hardware independent, works across various camera models
- High-level C or C++ application development with Microsoft® Windows® Visual Studio®
- Allows customer-proprietary or third party image processing libraries--protect your unique algorithms and intellectual property
Scalable Image Processing
- Over 400 image processing functions
- Area and Geometric search for pattern matching and pattern locating
- Powerful 1D and 2D code reader for barcodes and matrix codes
- OCR tool supports user trainable, fixed and variable size fonts
- Modular components help reduce application footprint and deployment costs
Download full specs
Can we help?
Can we help?
Got a question? Need a quote? Want a demo?