Cost-Effective High Performance with Time Delay & Integration (TDI). Throughput rates up to 1080 MHz and fastest line rates in the industry.
The Piranha ES (Extended Sensitivity) family brings an incredible combination of speed, resolution and sensitivity to low-light applications, bridging the sensitivity gap between single line cameras and the highest sensitivity Piranha HS series. With up to 32 or 64 TDI stages and up to 12k resolution, the Piranha ES cameras open new possibilties for high-performance cost sensitive inspection.
- Up to >60x more responsivity than traditional line scan cameras
- Up to 110 kHz line rate (4k80)
- Selectable area mode of operation for easy camera alignment or for regular operation
- Configurable Base or Medium (4k) or Medium or Full (8k) Camera Link interface
- HSLink interface (12k)
- 7 µm x 7 µm pixels or 14 µm x 14 µm pixels for 4k and 8k models, 5.2 µm pixels for 12k model
- Flat field correction with four sets of coefficients for each direction
Selectable TDI or Area Mode of operation
The Piranha ES provides you with the flexibility to choose how you want to image. The area mode of operation facilitates camera set-up by allowing you to focus on a larger imaging area. You can also use area mode as your regular mode of operation. Other programmable features include number of taps, bit depth, flat field correction, direction control, stage selectability, and gain and offset control.
The new TDI family makes it easy and cost effective to switch from line scan to TDI.
The Piranha ES cameras provide an alternative to traditional line scan imaging. They enable you to meet the line rates and responsivity necessary for your high performance applications and allow you to reduce the number of cameras in your system. When you use fewer cameras, you use fewer framegrabbers, lenses, computers and cables. The Piranha ES family delivers the lowest price/pixel TDI system solution ever offered by Teledyne DALSA.
Lighting costs can also be reduced. With TDI imaging, you can use LED lights, helping you to optimize system up-time and productivity.