For applications requiring the highest image quality and performance, Teledyne DALSA offers its Pantera cameras, combining high speed, high resolution, and high dynamic range.
- full frame and frame transfer architecture for the highest fill factors
- high sensitivity, high full-well capacity and reduced aliasing
- low dark current and low amplifier noise
- high dynamic range for true 12-bit image quality with no cooling
- the highest fidelity in the most demanding scenes combining both bright and dark sensitvity
- ultra-high resolution (sensors up to 33 megapixels) for unprecedented detail
- Multiphase Pinned Mode (MPP) to reduce dark current, increase Charge Transfer Efficiency (CTE) and increases pixel to pixel uniformity