The Falcon2 series is Teledyne DALSA's latest high-performance area camera family. Featuring our latest CMOS technology for high speed, high resolution imaging with true global shutter operation, the Falcon2 cameras deliver high quality images of fast-moving objects without smear or distortion.
Teledyne DALSA's Falcon2 cameras also provide an extensive feature set including programmable exposure time via Camera Link interface or additionally by external hardware signals, and selectable aspect ratios (4:3 and 1:1). Wrapped in a remarkably compact, rugged, thermally efficient body that has been optimized for industrial applications, the Falcon2 cameras deliver outstanding performance and value.
- High resolution and frame rate
- Superior image quality
- Reduced dark noise levels and improved dark offset
- Improved sensitivity
- In-camera image pre-processing (flat field correction)
- Global shutter imaging to crisply capture moving objects
- Selectable 4:3 or 1:1 aspect ratios while maintaining the same resolution (for 8M and 4M models)
- Color models available
- Customizable user settings
- Rugged and reliable