Verification by Machine Vision
Machine vision systems are widely used for the verification of parts, assemblies and packaged goods. The range of verification applications are generally so broad, they utilize the same tools for positioning, measurement, identification and flaw detection. Verification is often combined with other tasks, such as measurement of part dimensions or reading of product barcode, to render 100% product inspection.
Color tools are often used to detect the presence and order of parts on an assembly
Automotive fuse verification
Grain grading by color
- Blister pack verification
- Molded part verification
- Solder joint verification
- Bottle cap and safety seal verification
- Print verification
- PCB assembly verification
- Cable wiring verification
- Package verification
- Feature (thread, hole, notch) verification
Verify cable assembly
Verify the configuration of a switch assembly
Verify pharmaceutical seal integrity
Verify the uniformity of glue bead
Teledyne DALSA Machine Vision Capabilities and Tools
- High speed, low light, high resolution image capture
- High speed Framegrabbers for data acquisition, such as the Xcelera series
- Sapera, Sherlock, and iNspect software for powerful image processing including:
- Search and match tools to find parts and verify assemblies
- Edge, corner, line, circle and line segment detection tools to find part “features”
- Blob analysis tools for counting and dimensioning areas of similar color or contrast on the part
- Counting tools to determine number of parts and indicate missing parts
- Color tools to measure amount and location of colored elements such as automotive fuses,
wire, foodstuffs, and pills
- Measuring tools for further qualifying parts and assemblies.
Teledyne DALSA-authorized distributors can show you how to start saving time and money with our industrial vision solutions.
Contact us today!
Can we help?
What kind of solution do you need?
Compact vision system for end users on the factory floor:
Individual Components to design into your own vision system: