Munich, Germany – September 20, 2022 – Teledyne will showcase their newest products and solutions at the Vision 2022 exhibition taking place October 4-6, in Stuttgart, Germany.
Teledyne’s DALSA, e2v, FLIR and Lumenera businesses will display the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial imaging technology. Visit Teledyne in Hall 8, B10 and explore unmatched capabilities and products from your one source for unlimited vision solutions partner.
Teledyne will participate in the Industrial Vision Days with keynote and technology presentations:
- “VDMA Panel Discussion: How smart are smart 2D/3D sensors?” October 4, 1 pm with Teledyne Vision Solutions’ Martin Klenke
- “Cameras Unite! What happens when great camera lines join forces?” Wednesday, 5 October, 2 pm with Teledyne FLIR’s Riana Sartori
- “Multi-Information Imaging Technologies” Thursday, 6 October, 11:20 am with Teledyne DALSA’s Matthias Sonder
- “Tips on Finding the Right Optics for your Image Sensor” Thursday, 6 October, 3 pm with Teledyne e2v’s Marie-Charlotte Leclerc
New products introduced by Teledyne companies will include:
- Teledyne e2v’s newly released 2-Megapixel Optimom™ is the first in a series of MIPI CSI-2 optical modules. Optimom’s proprietary sensor technology is designed to ensure rapid development for vision-based embedded systems for robotics, logistics, drones, or laboratory equipment.
- Teledyne DALSA’s AxCIS™ is a new family of high-speed and high-resolution fully integrated line scan imaging modules. These easy-to-use Contact Image Sensors (CIS) combine sensors, lenses, and lights and offer a lower cost inspection system for demanding machine vision applications.
- Vizor is a new 5 GigE area scan camera platform, the first to harness the combined technical expertise from Teledyne FLIR, DALSA, and Lumenera. It provides the richest combination of customer-led features for system engineers to build reliable and competitive products faster.
- Teledyne DALSA’s new Linea™2 4k Multispectral 5GigE offers 5x the bandwidth of the Linea GigE family with its 5GigE interface. The cameras are powered by our very own Teledyne quadlinear sensor, extending detection capability using RGB + NIR multispectral imaging technology.
- Based on Teledyne DALSA’s industry leading CMOS multi-array TDI technology, the new Linea™ HS 16k Backside Illuminated cameras significantly enhance sensitivity, particularly for UV imaging. The cameras come with next-generation CLHS interface, delivering up to 8.4 Gigapixels per second over a single active optical cable.
- Teledyne expands Genie™ Nano portfolio with industry’s smallest 67 Megapixel 10GigE Vision camera, the M/C8200, and a new 37 Megapixel M/C6200. Featuring e2v’s Emerald series of monochrome and color sensors, these new cameras are engineered for high-speed data capture and transfer, delivering a future-proof and scalable solution for vision system designers.
- The new Falcon4-CLHS M6200 and M8200 models based on Teledyne e2v’s Emerald 37M and 67M sensors are easy-to-use and engineered for applications requiring high-speed data transfer up to thousands of FPS in either partial scan mode, or when using the Multi-ROI mode.
Teledyne product and application specialists will be available at the booth to demonstrate our new products and discuss your specific requirements.
Click here for an overview of featured products and demonstrations for Vision 2022.
For Media enquiries, please Contact:
Jessica.Broom@teledyne.com | +44(0)1245 453607
Teledyne’s Vision Solutions group form an unrivaled collective of imaging expertise across the spectrum. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine to leverage each other’s strengths and provide the widest imaging technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, scientific research, spectroscopy, radiography and radiotherapy, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne offers worldwide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.