As a Project Leader you will support our growing business and new product developments for our CMOS-based detectors, used in camera applications, that are being developed by a team located in Enschede (The Netherlands) and Waterloo (Ontario, Canada). You will liaise with and support customers inside and outside the Teledyne group.
In this role you will:
- Manage projects to develop CMOS designs and technology at Teledyne DALSA. These projects will include all stages of development starting from architecture definition, through design and evaluation, ending at product qualification;
- Be responsible for achieving the project deliverables, with the project team, on time, according to specifications, and within the agreed budget;
- Need to invest in understanding the requirements from our customers and the R&D development challenges, and to work closely together with other highly trained professionals in technologically challenging multi-disciplinary, multi-site projects;
- Work closely with customers and with our R&D Engineers and Scientists in Enschede and Waterloo;
- Support the business development activities by for example offering commercial advice, financial calculations and developing plans for potential projects;
- Be required to contribute technically to the product development, based on your current and future technical skills.
Apply for this posting
The Teledyne group of companies offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, excellent career opportunities and encourage global internal mobility. We pride ourselves in being an Equal Opportunity Employer.