Credit and Collection Analyst
| Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for the following opening:
Credit and Collection Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Finance Team in the role of Credit and Collection Analyst.
In this role, you will have a full range of responsibility for a specified portfolio of accounts:
· Provide consistent and accurate credit adjudication
· Review and analyze source documents and proposals for authorization
· Ensure effective management of the operational risks within the function and in compliance with applicable internal policies, as well as external laws and regulations
· Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the function's risk management processes
· Ensure that timely resolution of all credit issues is made
· Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to management as appropriate
· Increase profitability through effective management of the accounts receivable portfolio in order to help develop the business in a sustainable way and minimize risk
· Maintain credit quality and high standard of professionalism
· Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures
· Prepare and support reporting templates for multiple business units for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
· Month end close process for all legal entities
· Continuously improve current systems
· Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· A CCP designation or similar professional affiliation
· Minimum five years of commercial credit experience
· Demonstrated organizational, planning, time management, computer, communication (oral and written), and independent and teamwork skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be highly analytical with sound business judgment, proven documentation skills and attention to detail
· Confidentiality, discretion, integrity and judgment are critical
· Exceptional Excel skills is recommended
· An understanding of Sarbanes Oxley controls and procedures
· A strong communicator, collaborator and multi-tasker
· A problem-solver who embraces change
· ERP experience is an asset.
Please quote file number CCA0714 and include references with your resume.
Apply for this job.
Qualified applicants should apply to this position through our website. No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. This includes group retirement savings plan with company contributions, employee profit sharing, extended health and dental benefits and a smoke free environment. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If none of our current positions fit you, you can still complete an application for a general area of interest.
Applications may also be submitted by surface mail:
Teledyne DALSA Inc.
605 McMurray Rd.
Canada, N2V 2E9
No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.