| Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media. As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for the following opening:
Teledyne DALSA CMOS Image Sensor group is looking for an Analog CMOS IC Designer to join its world leading CMOS Image Sensor development team. The successful candidate will work in a team environment to develop innovative IC products, from design concept through to production, for use in a wide variety of high performance applications in Machine Vision, Aerospace, and Defense & Security. The team has a particular focus on Advanced Linescan and Global Shutter technologies for imaging at a variety of wavelength ranges from the UV through to LWIR. The ideal candidate will:
• Have direct experience in the design and evaluation of core CMOS circuit building blocks such as high speed A/D converters, low noise amplifiers, PLLs, high speed serializers, and low power data drivers
• Play a lead role in the top level design and definition of new products and devices
• Be responsible for the technical compliance of the IC deliverables on schedule and on budget
• Be able to understand the application requirements in order to aid in intelligent engineering decision making throughout the design process
• Work well in a team development environment and have strong communication skills
• Have a proven ability to problem solve and innovate in a dynamic environment
• Work with product definition teams, internal and external customers, program managers, and technical project leaders in other disciplines
• Supervise and mentor intermediate and junior designers
• Help define plans to manage risk throughout the IC development process
The successful candidate will possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Physical Chemistry, or equivalent. Candidates should have at least 10 years experience in silicon IC development. Experience with high performance CMOS Image Sensor pixel development is an asset.
Please quote file number DSD0114 and include references with your resume
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants should apply to this position through our website at www.teledynedalsa.com
. No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.
Apply for this job.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. This includes group retirement savings plan with company contributions, employee profit sharing, extended health and dental benefits and a smoke free environment. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If none of our current positions fit you, you can still complete an application for a general area of interest.
Applications may also be submitted by surface mail:
Teledyne DALSA Inc.
605 McMurray Rd.
Canada, N2V 2E9
No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.